Conspiracy3Conspiracy3

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good, but unoriginal

I have seen many games exactly like this, but this is by far the best of its kind. There was obviously a lot of hard work put into this flash and it came out very nicely. However, this is exactly like dozens of other games out there so it does not deserve a review of a 10, but it is a pretty solid flash all around.

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

47 KB!!!!

awesome game, but I find it hard to believe it is 47 KB (it would be more like 47 MB). Way too small to be a game, way too big to be just a window showing a game being forwarded from another site (it would be more like 4.7 KB.

TRON TRON

As a lover of tron

As a lover of tron I dislike this game.

It has the good basic concept, but there is a lot it is missing. For instance it should have the option for rubber, it should have an internet multiplayer mode, like most tron clones on the internet.

_Conquest_ _Conquest_

Too simple

for a game like this you should mention specifically what resources you are getting, not just resources in general you should also have to make buildings in order to get those resources i.e. farms to make food mines to make metal. you should also have a limited civilian population that you could increase by firing workers, removing soldiers, or gaining land. the limit would be a certain number per acre of land (carrying capacity) that would increase with scientific innovation (i.e. skyscrapers, more efficient farming techniques etc.

Video Games Tycoon V1.1 Video Games Tycoon V1.1

bad

1. how can i earn money off a game/console w/o selling it?
2. The 10k button is glitched
3. why do i keep the games/consoles forever without selling?
4. is there any way to lose?
5. is there any way to lose any cash?

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

fabulous

the bloons tower defense series kicks ass. This is another great installment

(btw they did not pay me to say this it is my real opinion)

Mario: Suicide Plumberman Mario: Suicide Plumberman

good concept, a lot of potential only 35.8 KB

main point: there isn't enough of it

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

amazing

this is what you would expect from a mainstream video game company with a multi-million dollar budget

1KB Game: Tunnel escape 1KB Game: Tunnel escape

1 KB without sucking

it's impressive that you made a game actually good at 1 KB

Pong in one frame. Pong in one frame.

Impressive

the game isn't that impressive but the fact that you made a passable game using only 1.5 KB of data is extremely impressive